Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

This post is more for me than anyone else, but I don't think many people read this so no one will mind.
This is my new year's resolutions for 2014:

  • Smile more
  • Work harder
  • Enjoy the moment
  • Tag all my Tumblr posts
  • Eat healthier
  • Ask how others are doing
  • Spend more time in museums
  • Drive safer/Buckle up
  • Draw/paint more
  • Tell others how I feel
  • Look hella cute all the time
  • Stop using internet terms in real life
  • More tea, less pop
  • Spend more time with friends and less online
  • Do homework/projects sooner
  • Actually do therapy
  • Remember medicines
  • Call people when I say I will
  • Call home more often
  • Take risks, but be smart
I know a lot of these are really vague, but that'll make them easier to accomplish. That's the hope at least. Some of these are going to be easier than others, but I think they're all doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment